HEAD TEACHER AMI TRAINED GUIDES
LePort Schools is seeking AMI Trained Guides to fill Head Teacher roles on the East & West Coasts!
About LePort Schools
LePort Schools was founded in 2000 by Dr. Peter LePort, a parent who became passionate about the Montessori Method for his own children and set out to open a school that is both professionally run and authentic to the Montessori philosophy. From that single school in Southern California, LePort Schools has grown to more than 20 schools today, extending its mission to the San Francisco Bay Area, New York City, and Northern Virginia.
LePort Schools offers a rich, robust community of thoughtful educators, together with competitive salaries and benefits packages (health insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, great paid time off, and a generous tuition discount).
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED ONLINE AT: https://www.leportschools.com/careers
Below is a list of current openings, but we are always seeking opportunities to connect with AMI Guides and those that are interested in a Montessori career path. Please submit your application and preferences if you would like to be considered for future roles.
ORANGE COUNTY, CA
Toddler – Mandarin
Primary – Mandarin
BAY AREA, CA
Infant – English/Mandarin
Toddler – Mandarin/English
Primary – English
San Francisco Toddler – English
LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA
Lomita Primary – Spanish
Brooklyn, NY Primary – English
Herndon, VA Primary – English
Fairfax, VA Primary – English
SAN DIEGO COUNTY, CA
Encinitas Primary – Spanish
In addition to Head Teacher roles, we have Assistant, Junior and Co-Teaching opportunities. Speak with our Talent Team to learn more about professional development opportunities.
LePort offers wonderful AMI TRAINING SPONSORSHIP opportunities for talented and aspiring Montessorians! Come grow with us!
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- AMI Montessori diploma for Class Level
- Experience working with children, even if this experience was prior to receiving Montessori training
- Passion for the Montessori philosophy; excellence communicating this philosophy to parents and community
- Genuine warmth and love for guiding children and their families
- Benevolent outlook towards solving problems and advocating for our educational viewpoint (a growth mindset of «focusing on the solution, not on the problem»)
- Preference given to candidates with a well-written, inspiring cover letter.